New Changes To The Site

zippy

Zippy, your the man. I think one thing that would help tremendously is simple upgrades such as the 05 front rotors that are bigger than the 03-04 rotors(12 inch rotors to 13 inch rotors), along with the bracket part numbers etc. Also I think posting the cai wars more often will help members choose their intake, however details about each brand maybe a pita and I can only imagine the questions brought up. I think a simple explanation will help. Let me know if you need help, I have alot of time on my hands.

-edit- being a 2003 owner I dont know how much the e- fans will free up some hp. Ive been debating this situation so maybe you could help us if theirs a certain point when to add it or if its not worth it :chevrolet::thumbs::chevy:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Thanks for your attention to, and efforts to improve, this site Zippy. pepsicheer.gif

I hope folks will take your hint to post what they know about as opposed to passing on second hand info. As it is it takes a while to learn who on here knows what their talking about and who the wannabees are.

I've been here longer than my meager post count would indicate because I believe that a guy can learn a lot more, sometimes, by keeping his mouth shut.

It would be nice to see a revised search tool. I've spent many evenings reading through search results that have little or nothing to do with my original search parameters. On the other hand, some of that time was spent due to getting side tracked following up on unrelated info found in my searches.

Something similar to 03Mass' thought about simple upgrades;

How about a "Proven upgrades" section?

How about allowing moderators to wave the icon_bs.gifon the more blatantly false info posts?

Thanks again for all you do here Zip !

Chevy_anim.gifChevy_anim.gifChevy_anim.gif

I agree with the search improvement suggestions, and i love the idea of a section dedicated to proven upgrades/mods and a section on part numbers.

I still think a tutorial on how to search, and one on how to be respectful of others....not a dickwad, would help in a big way. But since those things are probably not realistic or practical, more moderator intervention is probably necessary. I know you guys don't want to hear that, and i don't blame you a bit as you're already spread thin sometimes (most times), but there is a thread in the For Sale section right now that makes my point. It is nothing but a pissing match that should allow for some personal opinions to be expressed, but ultimately should then go to PM's where people can work out their differences. If i need to be more specific let me know, but i think you easily get my point.

Thanks for coming out with some improvement plans and including everyone in the process.