Need some opinions

Well ive been considering some 22's for the ss for a long time now, but ive been waiting to find a deal on some that I like. I came across these Brand new 22" by 9.5 " Boss 304 wheels for sale and im wondering what you guys think of them and how you think they would look on the ss. I thought I would get everyone's opinions before buying them. Thanks

5b_1.JPG

besides the ones pictured being 5-lug....they'll COOOLLLL :thumbs:

Yeah I just noticed that. The guy said in the description that they would fit any silverado or suburban, but it dosn't look like it now that I see its a 5 lug pattern. Oh well, it seemed to good to be true. :cry:

They look nice but you should look a little harder u could fin some thing a little nicer. But the wheel still looks good. :thumbs:

Yeah ive been looking for a while, its just theres a certain style of wheel that I like and those are one of them. My first choices would be either of these two rims, but I havn't seen them for a $1,000 for all four rims. More like $3,000.

452139_174.jpg

452139_175.jpg

Dude go with some Asanti's...those are the sickest wheels on the market right now, and they are Three Piece Forged...very nice, if u wanted to go a little cheaper cuz they are way up there...go with Foose, Giovanna's, Budniks ect......some real nice 3-piece wheels btu very expensive you could go with some, Makiavelli's or GFG's....all of those company' listed have very, very nice wheels...some of the wheels posted here are kinda low brand low quality...although the first set, the BOZE are not they are very good quality wheels....if you decide on a set you should PM me, get a price I guarentee I can beat it....later bro

Jk

452139_175.jpg

THESE ONES! very nice and simple.... I hate these rims now a days w/ 9 million fake bead lock bolts, and 50 different things carved into the spokes..... stick with something simple. :thumbs:

Whatever happend to the IROC rims??? Can you get those in a 22" 6 lug? :confused:

Lately ive been searching on the internet to find the wheels I like (ive looked at over 1,000) and Ive realized that I dont really like the wheels I originally posted on here (the Bose 304's) but I still like the other two. Although I just found out that the Kronix Virus are a 5 lug rim so they are out of the question.

I recently just found my new favorite rim though, there American Eagle 026 rims. I think they will look really good on the ss. Here's some pics, let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Eagle%20026.jpg

a4_1_b.JPG

39_1_b.JPG

Archived