Need some opinions

• 2 weeks later...
Forgot about the American Eagle 026s, yeah go with those, very cool  :thumbs:

when you see them on the Eagle site, they don't look like much, but in the the real pics they look real good.  Plus it's nice that the company has been around awhile.

try e-mailing jesse james and c what he thinks. I sent him one and he has got some good sh*t for 22's

• 3 weeks later...
Dude go with some Asanti's...those are the sickest wheels on the market right now, and they are Three Piece Forged...very nice, if u wanted to go a little cheaper cuz they are way up there...go with Foose, Giovanna's, Budniks ect......some real nice 3-piece wheels btu very expensive you could go with some, Makiavelli's or GFG's....all of those company' listed have very, very nice wheels...some of the wheels posted here are kinda low brand low quality...although the first set, the BOZE are not they are very good quality wheels....if you decide on a set you should PM me, get a price I guarentee I can beat it....later bro

Jk

Do you have web sites for those wheel manufacturers :confused: I have been looking desperately for something that I like. Giovanna's have my best interest so far, but I'm not sure how much weight I'll be reducing by going that route. :shakehead:

Archived