F150?

super88

A co worker just told me that her and her husband think there F150.. Is better overall than my SS. She went on to tell me that my truck was to simple in the inside like a Grandam. That if I got in her F150 I would be like dam.. This photo is like the exact one they have.. Im confused guys..... WTF????f150.jpgf9df67bf.jpg

You should of asked her how many f150's do you see in 1 day(prolly hundreds) and how many SS's do you see in a day(prolly none).

Tell her to come see you when her drivetrain takes a shit!! Or its in the shop a couple times a year...LOL

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

sound's like she's talkin out her ass. that's one of the biggest thing's i don't like about ford's is there interior :puke: yeah they have gotten better but they still suck. hell my father inlaw is a hardcore ford fan and once i took him for a ride in the SS to let him feel the power of a real truck and he fell in love with the interior of the ss. he wouldn't stop talking about it for a few day's. :devil:

Pretty much disagree with all ya guys. My brother has a 2007 crew cab f-150, lariat, with all black leather interior... plain and simple... Our interior LOOKS simple compared to the f-150's Interior, Much more accents, and the leather feel of the seats is waaaay better IMO. BEfore ya guys start thinking im hating on the SS< remember i drove it back 4000 miles to alaska to have mine, so im not biased... but it is what it is... the interiors are nicer. Just my opinion.