6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean 4

Actually Doug I realized after posting that it would 4 ( sorry Niko forgot to count you) but I was just to tired to edit my post. P.S. try and let another arrival blue win this year o.k.?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Actually Doug I realized after posting that it would 4 ( sorry Niko forgot to count you) but I was just to tired to edit my post. P.S. try and let another arrival blue win this year o.k.?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Start cleaning jim

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

Ok guys after 12 hours of driving with a crying screaming toddler in the back seat and hitting every freakin pothole in 3 states we finally made it to DC yesterday around 11pm, and then my iPhone managed to give me the wrong directions to the hotel, and it was dark, so we rode around for another 2 hours until we found our stupid hotel! Got checked in last night around 130ish. Then this morning we started touring DC in the sweltering heat. We first started out being cussed out by some ahole because we apparently did not get out of his way fast enough while pushing a baby stroller. So we almost got into a fight with his tard self first thing lmao! The rest of the day went pretty well barring the fact that we were all give out by 5 lol. So we are hoping that tomorrow morning turns out to be a little better. Other than that, I'm glad I'm not at work and only 3 more days until the show!

Yea man i could have warned you about that with DC no 1 down there has a heart and will run you over to get where there going. You will see a different pace of life once you get up more my way hit me up when you get to the frederick area if its lunch time or so maybe i can meet you pending what time or atleast point you in the right direction for good food.

Yea man i could have warned you about that with DC no 1 down there has a heart and will run you over to get where there going. You will see a different pace of life once you get up more my way hit me up when you get to the frederick area if its lunch time or so maybe i can meet you pending what time or atleast point you in the right direction for good food.

Oh I will, and we saw real quick the attitudes that some people have here in DC. We were actually approached by several people helping us get on the Metro rail and helping us find our way around. So there are definitely a few good citizens here, just not the majority by far! And NO SWEET TEA!!! Seriously!!! I don't know how you guys live without sweet tea, lol.

Edited by SuperRedOne (see edit history)