6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which vehicle, Luke?

ss. Its on the drivers side front fender. not sure how it got there. Theres no scratches/marks at all but 3 dents on it. I took it out and gave it a hard, boosted launch one day and now there there. not sure if something twisted causing the fender to buckle or not.

I would like to this year, Is their a one day pass for Sunday?

They sell them at the gate Chris ...

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

Bump.... Nothing like going to a car show with your vehical needing body work. :shakehead:

What!!! That is not good at all ehat are you going to do?

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

Saturday is usually the best day to go, that is the main show day and when a majority of the events are......

Kool I think I can make it saturaday, How do I find you guy's? And can I park the truck at the ss tent or space? sorry for all the questions Never been to Carlisle

Kool I think I can make it saturaday, How do I find you guy's? And can I park the truck at the ss tent or space? sorry for all the questions Never been to Carlisle

We have a section and when you come up to the gate you have to enter the show field and they will tell you where we are parked and you will see our tent