6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

We have a section and when you come up to the gate you have to enter the show field and they will tell you where we are parked and you will see our tent

I think it is Gate 3 where we enter, and our spot is just inside and to the left. Maybe somebody can verify my recollection...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean drive to the tent ?And do you know the cost? I hope I can get a Inspection sticker by then I don't think I want to chance it, Stuid random misfire is preventing the readiness test to run. I could borrow the work trailer to tow it there, but I'd rather drive it. All I have is a 89 toyota 4X4 4cyd. to tow with. I think it's to much weight for the old toy.

I think it is Gate 3 where we enter, and our spot is just inside and to the left. Maybe somebody can verify my recollection...

Yea hank your right it is gate 3. also here is the link for anymore info you may need i just looked quick but didnt see any prices. http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/gm-nationals/index.asp

Do you mean drive to the tent ?And do you know the cost? I hope I can get a Inspection sticker by then I don't think I want to chance it, Stuid random misfire is preventing the readiness test to run. I could borrow the work trailer to tow it there, but I'd rather drive it. All I have is a 89 toyota 4X4 4cyd. to tow with. I think it's to much weight for the old toy.

It cost 30$ or 40$ day of the show i think :ph34r:

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

I more week BRO!!!!!.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bro! !!!!

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!