6Th Annual East Coast Meet!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superredone you want someone to help you out with the area while in gettysburg send me a message i live 15 mins from there

yea dude I will definitely do that. I took the whole week off so my wife and I could go to DC the first of the week and then on over to Carlisle.

yea dude I will definitely do that. I took the whole week off so my wife and I could go to DC the first of the week and then on over to Carlisle.

I took off the whole week also. To clean the SS. I'm from Philadelphia area we could meet up and do lunch or show you around Philadelphia. I'm planning on going to Carlisle on Thursday night.

sent from DROID BIONIC using tapatalk BRO!!!!!!

I took off the whole week also. To clean the SS. I'm from Philadelphia area we could meet up and do lunch or show you around Philadelphia. I'm planning on going to Carlisle on Thursday night.

I will definitely let everyone know when I get up there but right now the plan is for us to get to Carlisle Thursday night too

I will definitely let everyone know when I get up there but right now the plan is for us to get to Carlisle Thursday night too

I will pm you my # shoot me call ir a text we could meet up for dinner on thrus. Night.

I will pm you my # shoot me call ir a text we could meet up for dinner on thrus. Night.

yea ill do the same maybe we can all hook up thursday night

Thursday night sounds good to me