1/4 Mile Times Before And After Tune

poopnewton

I dont have any 1/4 times, but my 0-60 time bone stock was around 6.8-6.9 seconds. With wheatley tune, im down at 6.1-6.2 very consistenly. Hoping to get some track runs just to see this year.

• 1 month later...

it does help on the time!!!wen iwaz bone stock i ran a 14.9,,,,,the i put the long tube headers and cai and i ran a 14.7 no tune,,,,the i tuned by my homeboy jake and i ran a 14.0 my mods are tune,Long tube heraders and cai!!

it does help on the time!!!wen iwaz bone stock i ran a 14.9,,,,,the i put the long tube headers and cai and i ran a 14.7 no tune,,,,the i tuned by my homeboy jake and i ran a 14.0 my mods are tune,Long tube heraders and cai!!

:icon_bs:

• 3 months later...

i think its do-able.... timeslips will prove this as well. i should have my tune in october as long as the meet doesnt get cancelled. (BlackBear) and im cai, magnaflow, and a 160 t stat at the moment (14.6) two weeks ago. ill post up slips after i get tuned to see how much changed.

wow! great times! Considering I'm running 2.3 whipple w/8lbs of boost, 160 stat, borla exhaust, FLT level 4 trans, and CAI. I ran a whopping 14.5!!!!!! Talk about Needing a Tune! only ran it once. Didn't want to hurt it after that!

wow! great times! Considering I'm running 2.3 whipple w/8lbs of boost, 160 stat, borla exhaust, FLT level 4 trans, and CAI. I ran a whopping 14.5!!!!!! Talk about Needing a Tune! only ran it once. Didn't want to hurt it after that!

Yeah, I'd say you need a tune :-P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...