Put on a Flowmaster HD

CraigW

did you pick it out or did the wife

She did believe it or not. That woman is as nuts about speed as I am. The first time she drove the truck after I got the s-chgr we were stopped at a light. The road ahead was forced from two lanes down to one due to some road construction. The light changed, she took off kind of fast so we would get there first and not have someone ahead of us when it narrowed to one lane. The 5 Series BMW on our right wanted no part of that and speeded up, too. Out of the blue Rachel NAILED IT and left that dude in the rear view. I almost s*** as I was not expecting her to do that. As I was looking in the glove box for a clean pair of underwear she sheepishly says,"........welllll, you didn't want him to beat us there did you, dear?

What could I say? I would have done the same thing but next time I wish she'd give me some warning. I just HATE changing underwear in the middle of the day.

Now that's a woman. My wife drives her suburban around like it was a V6, but when she gets in my truck, I have trouble keeping up with her.

When she drove that Turbo Cayenne, I had to keep looking for the "Oh Sh!$, Handle"

BTW, isn't that interior fabulous? The suede all up the sides and ceiling. Smells like a fresh new baseball glove in there. Top Notches on the interior.

And I don't know what I was thinking... we need something to pull the boat, so I am sure we will keep the SS... It has been a fun truck.

And it has been 90 days or so since I last lost money in it. :) Maybe she'll let me throw some more money away at it soon. I haven't the ba!!$ to ask yet.

Maybe she'll let me throw some more money away at it soon. I haven't the ba!!$ to ask yet.

LOL. . .I was thinking by Christmas, Mustbe. Hell, if you can get her to consent now....WOW. You must be livin' right, buddy. If that was myself and Rachel I think she'd just get me a box of new underwear. 55156.jpg

Per the interior. Yeah, it's stunning. I'm not a big SUV fan but I like that one, Brent. Very classy vehicle.

Archived