Opps...

SSminneapolis

I just prefer to show at least a little intelligence in the day to day course of my life! :rolleyes:

Then maybe you should understand the "Irony" in it. :jester:

:confused: What's ironic about it? :confused:

OK, let me explain it for you, but I don't have time to draw you pictures.... :P

The name of the thread is "Opps..." The subtitle was "I'm retarded"

Basically, he stated he's retarded, a good reason why he can't spell correctly.

See the Irony in that?

well i didn't really mean to spell it incorrectly. although once i saw the post up for the first time i realized that yes it was incorrect...funny thing...saying Opps, the admitting ones retardedness...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She ran an 8.4 @ 82mph in the 1/8 at houston motorsports park.  She also forgot to say that she has  PI 3500 stall, 160 stat, underdrives, CAI, and a tune.  That time was before the bullitt intake manifold too.

We get along because I used to have the faster car by far.  But now I can tow her to the track if I want to so that makes her and me happy.  Not to mention that she likes me to drive her everywhere since my truck is so comfortable, and looks so good.

Damn! 3500? I ve always had something against Mustangs (only the v6s and gts). I really like hers now. My favorite color on any vehicle is daaaarrrk grey just like hers and her hood fits the car perfectly. You picked a good one ;) and tell her good job.

:withstupid: That Car is frigin HOT!!!! :D:eek:

Archived