Opps...

SSminneapolis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear about the rim, but damn, that is some crazy shit! :crazy: Did you do a powerslide into the curb or what? I ran over a few curbs with low pro tires, but dang! that is horrible. It looks like you where lucky you didnt loose your bead.

Man, i am suprised it didn't break the bead when it hit, your lucky the air stayed in the tire. It would have been even more embarassiing if you couldn't even have driven away, but then again maybe the cheerleaders are good at changing tires also. :crazy:

powerslide is putting it lightly...i got completly sidways...the started swinging back then smack...i was prolly doing 30 when it hit the curb...just hit it enough to get up on the top of the curb and them back down...force enough to break the rim though...

i was amazed i didn't break the bead...there wasn't even a slow leak or anything...i think i am going to make that wheel into a coffee table for my apartment...

what is important is that i am okay...i is unimportant how it all happened...trust me :smash: ...

ok, well it involved a free car wash at the local college by the cheerleaders and a little bit of wet pavement...

i guess i could say "Serves you right" :P

:eek: I'm surprised you drove that home. Ofcourse, I wouldn't drive on it any more. Another corner at any speed, might finish off the bead. :crazy:

Pictures, come on, surely you took pictures first, before you "acted a fool" :smash:

Better get your alignment checked too. If you hit that hard, it's off for sure. :(

Archived