No Longer Part Of The Ss Family

Nscott

Had a bad wreck Easter morning. Long story short, someone came into my lane and i swerved to avoid them, lost control, almost rolled it..... luckily the rear bumper caught a pole at the right angle and put it back down on all four. Walked away with only bumps and scratches. They kept driving :mad:

Managed to find out where insurance sent it.....

http://www.copart.com/c2/truck_auction_search_results.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s5&lotId=15653002&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

Already replaced the truck with a 2011 Avalanche LT Z71 :chevrolet:

528017_3300549427707_1087050453_33029975_386307165_n.jpg

I'll still continue to lurk on the forums,

Neil

Dayum. Sorry to hear about your truck and those sob's who didnt have balls to take responsibility for their actions. Just glad to hear your ok.

And the NorthEast crew loses another member....Congrats on the Avy though! :pepsicheer:

I see someone already nabbed the SS wheels/tires....

I had two tires on the SS wheels get slashed before the winter so i bought these and put them on. Still have the SS rims with two brand new general grabbers and two a couple seasons old (295/50r20) Going to put them up for sale when i get a chance

If any one on the forums grabs this, feel free to contact me about it. Still has a trailblazer converter in it, under drive pulley, new msd wires and ngk plugs, and couple other things i couldn't snag before it was taken.

I had two tires on the SS wheels get slashed before the winter so i bought these and put them on. Still have the SS rims with two brand new general grabbers and two a couple seasons old (295/50r20) Going to put them up for sale when i get a chance

If any one on the forums grabs this, feel free to contact me about it. Still has a trailblazer converter in it, under drive pulley, new msd wires and ngk plugs, and couple other things i couldn't snag before it was taken.

im going to try i just hate that im going to pay almost a grand in shipping :( so i hope it goes for cheap. if i do get it im putting the interior engine and tranny in mine then parting the rest