Chin spoiler..

• 3 weeks later...

Heres mine, mine was not the same one as posted in the link above, I cant remember which one this was, I think it was for the new body style tahoes.

IMAG0053.jpg

I used aluminium and cut out brackets and your those black punch holes under there so I did not have to drill holes in my bumper, also theres 2 brackets under there holding the bumper stable, I used those holes as well. Edit: If i remember correctly, mine had a lip on it that you were suppose to use to slide over the correct vehicle, I had to cut that off in places where things were blocking it. I can try and take pictures of it under the vehicle if you really want.

Edited by Fors (see edit history)

I looked for weeks back at the first of the year trying to find a chin spoiler from another year that would fit the contour of the SS bumper, got sidetracked and never got one. I landspeed race my truck and set two landspeed records a few weeks ago at the inaugural Ohio Mile and one last Oct. at the last ever Maxton Mile event. That spoiler alone could have given me a mph additional speed.

Garrell