I'm back

zippy

After the site was hacked my password was screwed up and I haven't been able to get on until recently and have just been able to get enough time to go through the rather long process to reset my stuff to get on here. I still have some stuff to do, but my point is that I haven't been missing by choice I just haven't been able to get on here. For those who have sent me pm's I won't be anywhere near caught up until sometime this weekend. The wife will be out of town leaving just me and the dogs at home this weekend. This does mean I will be able to catch up, but I am very behind. Very sorry to those waiting to hear back from me. As I always say feel free to call when you need me.

Zippy

Welcome back sir Zippy.

I need to send you a PM about ARH and an my truck as a guinea pig for their exhaust possibly later this year. I will give you some time to catch, and take a breather. Feel free to PM when you have time or I will next week after I speak to ARH again on Weds.

Sorry to hear about the hacking, but glad to see the master back.