'04 Silverado on 24" Giovanna's

Nightshift

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I don't care if they cost $50. If they make the vehicle look bad then it's money poorly spent. Jason has the right idea. If the price is right buy and resell but DON'T put it on your $35,000 truck just because they were cheap.

The sidewalls are supposed to be much stiffer.

I can't imagine what a blow out at speed would do to one.

Generally you ruin the rim, tire or both.

The Lexus dealer clipped one of mine on a rack, they replaced it.

It doesn't take much.

WW :cool:

lowering that truck would probably make it look a little better. then what you'd have is a truck that ungodly slow (4.8 with 24's......), has almost constant tire rub, and is a truck that can't go over any rought terrain without chancing f'ing up the wheel........ :wtf:

looks good rollin' though.... :rolleyes:

Sorrreeeyyyy...i think that truck would look killer bagged and and body dropped on 24's with teh two tone paint and everything....so it would be slow, maybe hes not going for fast? Maybe looks is what hes going for and thats just a completely different taste, nothing wrong with that....what im saying, i think that would MY OPINION is that the truck looks very nice, and would look way better lowered...just cuz it cant go over bumps or go off roading, or has a 4.8 liter and is slow, doesnt make it a nice truck...

jk

Archived