Signatures...

SSminneapolis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the only reason i know how good you are is that your girlfriend told me that i am better. the actual words she used where "incredable", which puts makani somewhere between incredable and horrible...i am willing to bet that he resides towards the bottom of that scale...which puts dirtyss somewhere between aceptable and horrible. or makani is lying and dirtyss is actually better than makani. which in either case none of them are incredable. but, i guess the best way to find out is try her out. may the best man win...just hope she is more willing than kobe's accuser. :D

that was funny....

As for the sigs, you are finally able to do something with your life that others find "incredable". Of course this is aside from the cameos you make during the BigFoot photo shootings. :jester:

Haha that puts me somehwere in between horrible and incredible....wait, who are we talking about when usaid, let the best man win? Im so lost, reading your post SSMin-it felt like I was back in school reading one of those damn math problems, if Haynss is better than DirtySS, but DirtySS is better than SSminneapolis but not as good as Lee, but Lee is better than Cheil and Chiel isnt as good as Haynss....who would be the best? haha :crazy::crazy::confused::confused:

Haha that puts me somehwere in between horrible and incredible....wait, who are we talking about when usaid, let the best man win? Im so lost, reading your post SSMin-it felt like I was back in school reading one of those damn math problems, if Haynss is better than DirtySS, but DirtySS is better than SSminneapolis but not as good as Lee, but Lee is better than Cheil and Chiel isnt as good as Haynss....who would be the best? haha :crazy::crazy::confused::confused:

:lol:

thats kind of how i wanted to set it up... :D

Ryan I was wondering If you had asked for My permission to use my Trademarked graphics in these signatures. I dont recall getting an email about this?????

They do look nice though. I will have to ask for $5.00 per person for the right to post this. :jester:

Archived