Signatures...

SSminneapolis

Ryan I was wondering If you had asked for My permission to use my Trademarked graphics in these signatures. I dont recall getting an email about this?????

They do look nice though. I will have to ask for $5.00 per person for the right to post this. :jester:

Craig, I should be the one to have it in my sig...The pics were pulled from my garage. Now everytime I see a sig with it on I think it's mine.

Nobody asked me either!!

I'll (we) should take it as a compliment I guess.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan I was wondering If you had asked for My permission to use my Trademarked graphics in these signatures. I dont recall getting an email about this?????

They do look nice though. I will have to ask for $5.00 per person for the right to post this. :jester:

Hey CraigW...just curious, how many HP's do you get out of that killer FIN on yoru tail gate ? Looks like a model airplane man, crazy! At least 25hps right ? :confused:

jk :thumbs:

Ryan I even put the :jester: in . Still up for this weekend. I will be there friday afternoon. I will call when I get to my hotel. We can maybe get a few :cheers:

See ya

i know you were joking criag...but auto just won't let it go...so i figured i would raxx him a little...

this weekend looks open. just give me a call. if you tell me what hotel you are in, i'll send you a hooker for when you get into town :D ...just make sure to get the wife a different room... :jester:

i know you were joking criag...but auto just won't let it go...so i figured i would raxx him a little...

It don't bother me...I was just giving Craig some credit for the work he did for me. I'm glad you liked it so much you used it in almost every sig you did.

Archived