Signatures...

SSminneapolis

here let me post some naked picture of her so yall can all put them in your sigs....

now there is an idea... just kidding...well not really... :lol:

i am sure if you don't want it up haynss will remove it, and probably keep it for his personal collection...

hahahaha its already saved :-)

i thought it was Moto's girl??? damn she gets around :wtf:

I am moto jackass and no she dont get around.....honestly u can find pics on the net with hotter chix why u posting pics of other poeples girls.....how about I post a pic of someones wife on here in my sig how would that look

jk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here let me post some naked picture of her so yall can all put them in your sigs....

i am sure if you don't want it up haynss will remove it, and probably keep it for his personal collection...

she is moto's girl...moto changed his username...dummy :rolleyes:

she is moto's girl...moto changed his username...dummy :rolleyes:

"opps"

I am moto jackass and no she dont get around.....honestly u can find pics on the net with hotter chix why u posting pics of other poeples girls.....how about I post a pic of someones wife on here in my sig how would that look

jk

i thought it was funny, wasnt going to keep it up there. you sound bothered so im taking it off. As for the jackass comment screw you!

jk

i thought it was funny, wasnt going to keep it up there. you sound bothered so im taking it off. As for the jackass comment screw you!

Screw me? Nah she will do just fine, thanks for the offer though :)

jk

Screw me? Nah she will do just fine, thanks for the offer though :)

jk

:jester:

i'm guessing she'd be more fun. :D:thumbs::pop:

ewwwwwww..... :nonod::nonod::nonod:

But I am good....ask ryan :jester:

the only reason i know how good you are is that your girlfriend told me that i am better. the actual words she used where "incredable", which puts makani somewhere between incredable and horrible...i am willing to bet that he resides towards the bottom of that scale...which puts dirtyss somewhere between aceptable and horrible. or makani is lying and dirtyss is actually better than makani. which in either case none of them are incredable. but, i guess the best way to find out is try her out. may the best man win...just hope she is more willing than kobe's accuser. :D

Archived