another one from kansas

Hey all, I just recently made the move from an 04 Audi A4 1.8t quattro into a 05 SS....I must admit....I like where im sittin now a whole hell of a lot better! lol. I am excited to finally have an SS I have wanted one for years and due to an unfortunate hail storm (or maybe it was fortunate) my Audi ended up getting totaled out. Right as I found out I immediately hit craigslist and came across this gem. Like stated before its a 2005 SS AWD completely unmolested right at 62k miles. I took delivery of it Friday night and started putting my own personal touches on it Saturday lol I ended up Plasti-dipping the grille and bowtie black then proceeded to wash, claybar, and finally waxed it. And Now for some PICS!!!

old vs new

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

IMAG1063.jpg

IMAG1056.jpg

IMAG1051.jpg

Anyways I will be sad to see the Audi go but I am extremely happy with its replacement,I am hoping to learn a lot from this site and getting to know everyone!

Thanks again for the welcome guys, this site is truly great, coming from the audi forums you guys seem way more laid back, and from what I have seen this far pretty encouraging of one another. I can tell I'm going to really like the site, I have already found tons of info and have already been able to fix my steering clunk!!