Your Dream Car at 16

diggerdan11

Mine was a 91 or 92 Firebird after I got over my IROC enfatuation. This was in 1993. I got a 91 Firebird with a 5.0, auto tranny and t-tops, Was pathetically slow for a V8 sportscar, but I absolutely loved it. I put taillight covers and a flowmaster on it. Dark red metallic. Huge Alpine system with 2 twelves, mids, highs, and Precision Power amps. Had 150K on when I traded it for a new 97 Silvy stepside. I guess I had a reachable dream at that age. I cant afford any of my dreams now! LOL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was a 2001 Acura integra type r parents said no imports lol they said i would be racing all the time and driving crazy so my dad gave me his 97 Sierra ex cab I loved that truck but now that I look back it was ugly as hell lol so that's what got me into trucks.

An Acura NSX. And when I asked my dad about getting a car he told me to get a job to afford it. I never got anything handed down to me while growing up and that has allowed me to learn how to manage my money very well and respect the things I do get.

When i was 16(not to long ago) my dad had this warehouse, and next door this guy had to pits named Countach and Diablo. From then on always wanted either car. But my absolute dream car has always been this...without the redicules contraption up front, and ofcourse MURDERED out!!

2009-10-10-hummerh1.jpg

Edited by 907BlownSS (see edit history)

I wanted a full matched part for part Trans am with the Night Rider kit lol:

nightrider.jpg

Ended up with this, Black 78 El camino with 70 chevelle SS stripes:

elcamino.jpg

Should have kept the damn thing!! Would have been faster than shit with all the money i dumped in to the hondas, dsm's, gvr4's, turbo colt's, jeeps, mustangs and silverados!!

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

Datsun 240z.

When I was 14 I had a 280zx that I never fixed. When I was 18 I had a 96 camaro z28 and a 98 grand prix gtp(both black). Got my SSS at age 25 I'm 27 now. Have owned 12 vehicles so far and these are the only ones worth mentioning.