Your Dream Car at 16

diggerdan11

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1999 Nissan Skyline R34 :cool: With every engine mod i could do to it...i don't care what color ha i STILL want this car and WILL have it one day hah I've always loved the rare imports!

sexy-white-nissan-skyline-r34-gtr.jpg

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

2002 trans am WS6 6 speed only....to this day I still want one....at the age of 17 I almost bought an auto one with slight rear bumper damage...but my uncle talked my dad into not giving me my money (which I got from selling my mustang)....he said I would kill my self....I probably would have but at least I would have died a happy man....

An Acura NSX. And when I asked my dad about getting a car he told me to get a job to afford it. I never got anything handed down to me while growing up and that has allowed me to learn how to manage my money very well and respect the things I do get.

Much respect for that man :thumbsup: I was fortunate enough to have parents that bought me my (first and only) silverado...but as my build thread says, i was !!EXTREMELY!! grateful and baby/take care of this thing more than anything else I've ever had hah I have some pretty ungrateful buddies and it drives me insane. Their parents will buy them new lifted silvys or new fixed up f150s and they run around town with their foot to the floor, totally thrashing their vehicle. I just smh and want to cry lol

An Acura NSX. And when I asked my dad about getting a car he told me to get a job to afford it. I never got anything handed down to me while growing up and that has allowed me to learn how to manage my money very well and respect the things I do get.

well said, same here, started working at 15 and bought my 1st car at 16, had insurance, a job, $$ in my pocket, to this day that work ethic has taught me to save and appreciate, possesions are precious and to be humble

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)