I have never see this on a ticket...

GEAR M UP

OK, I got a ticket a few weeks ago......

The cop pulls me over and gave me the riot act "I heard you as you left your house and you never let your foot out of it. Blah, blah, blah.....

So on the ticket under Incident/Notations he puts "Boost Gauge and Custom Exhaust."

I have gotten a few ticket in my life, but I have never seen that before, have any of you guys ...........

66140424.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen that before. I would hate to have to pay that ticket, 22 over!! :crazy:

I got pulled over 2 times this weekend, on my trip to South Padre Island. The first time was for no front lisence plate, and the second time was for speeding. Both cops (both state troopers) gave me written warnings, and sent me on my way. The cop that gave me the warning for speeding must have been looking for something to do because he gave me some BS story that I was at the front of the pack, leading the way, witch I wasn't at the time that he was tuning around. But oh well, I would have fought it anyway, so that just saved him a day in court.

This makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one who's gotten a ticket lately. I got one Mon night on the turnpike for 12 MPH over. I guess the guy couldn't bring himself to just set it at 10 MPH over so it will stay off my record.

I'm going to talk to the DA and see if they will lower it. Still got to pay the $190 ticket though.

I don't think having the crotch rocket in the bed helped matters either. :shakehead:

I got one on my old truck that listed non OEM exhaust as the reason for the ticket. He proceded to measure my bumper heights and check the distance the wheels were sticking out of the wells and so on. I think I woke his dumb ass up while he was sleeping on the side of the highway! I was suposed to fix it and get inspected. I never did anything and never heard back.

Sorry to hear bout your ticket though Jeff :sigh:

that was a notation for the judge to show what type of "enthusiast" you are....just in case you decided to fight it?

That's exactly why...and to remind the officer when/if he comes to testify. That sucks pretty bad.

Yup, yup, yup. Bummer, dude.

Mr. P. :)

Archived