Should I trade my replicas?

THATGUYCRUZ

Well this dude wants to trade me 26" U2 55's for my 22" SSS replicas. I know a lot of you bash on big wheels but I thInk they look good on a slammed truck. Not sure if I should or not or if it's worth it. He said the wheels and tires r brand new and only have 200 miles on them as to my wheels the front two are worn on the outside because of my alignment. Help me make a decission guys!!!!

Sorry I tried to upload pics but I can't figure out on this stupid iphone

U2 55's are so played out. And 26's.... Eek. You're braking is going to suffer, and tires will be more expensive. Personally I'd stick with the 22's but its your truck

:withstupid: He is probably getting rid of them for a reason. They just aren't practical. He probably hates the ride, gas mileage, and lack of braking.

Personally. I like big wheel's. I have had 24s on my truck sense the day i brought it home. i took the stock chrome ss 20s off of it and threw on 24s. but for the last year or so ive really been wanting to out a set of SSS 22 reps on it. i think being slammed you will have tire clearance issue's. but i guess if you run a super low pro tire you might be fine. but im lowered 3/4 and my tires are 305/35/24s and when i full lock my wheel the tires rub. they rub enought that its has rubbed a hole in the inner fender lining. If it were me i'd stay with the 22s.