New job

zippy

Well after 2 years in Arizona I have decided to exit stage left. I really like the company and the amazing amount of equipment in the shop. Unfortunatly I don't agree many of the issue's I have to deal with there so I will now for the first time in my life be starting a new job to be proud of. I will at the end of October be running Zippy Performance full time and as my only job finally. This for the site means that I will be on here alot more since it will be part of my job. This does mean though I will have my own facility to do work, I'll be selling parts again full time as well as working on my own stuff. I plan to have my own custom grinds for camshafts, my own cold air intakes, aluminum driveshafts, etc. The shop will be full service as well as work on engineering new products and testing current one's. Hopefully I can give what is expected.

Best of luck with the new path buddy, but we both know luck has nothing to do with it. Your one of the best, and I KNOW your going to succeed at whatever you do. If I can ever help you out with custom parts or prototypes let me know.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

this is great news mike!! i think you have a big enough customer base to pull this off just fine. does this mean maybe you can do traveling group tunes? well i would like to be one of the first customers, you know what i need/want . will you still be in Arizona ?

Man it is sad to see you go but I'm happy your are going your own direction to do your own thing. Guess I need to invest in HP tuners now lol. I wish you the best of luck and if you need any help getting your stuff situated let me know.

Best of luck to you. I know you have the knowledge for it. Are you going to have a brick & mortar shop or just run things over the internet? I know it's a big gamble going into business for yourself but I'm betting you can pull it off.

Sorry to hear of leaving the job, but like stated you know your stuff, have the product knowledge and experience, customer base that wants your tuning magic. You know Ill be in for a tune once I can drive again and do some minor mods. Then its onto a stronger and more powerful SS truck that you will be helping me out, wether its to make an easy/soft tune for me to get used to the high hp application the truck already has, or some questions about the tune you have in the truck already (and what you would recomend for my situation when the time comes). Good luck sir!

This I great news I can tell you were pretty happy when I talked to you. My new tune is great. You do a hell of a good job and as a customer I appreciate your service. I will def do more business with you. I wish you the best in your new job venture. Jason