JC03SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the cluster?

Expensive

http://item.mobilewe...nid=64472095247

That cluster has the LED conversion along with the chrome escalade bezel and guage appliaque and that price is with the full cluster rebuild.. I think he only has the guage applique which is around $100 i think...

That cluster has the LED conversion along with the chrome escalade bezel and guage appliaque and that price is with the full cluster rebuild.. I think he only has the guage applique which is around $100 i think...

Is that why the shift points were 7,000 rpm?

That is the cluster. I had the white face put in and had the blue and silver needles. It was 450$ I sent them my ss cluster and they gave me a 100$ back so it was 350$ it has the aqua blue lights in it. Yes kinda expensive but I liked it and wanted something different.

That is the cluster. I had the white face put in and had the blue and silver needles. It was 450$ I sent them my ss cluster and they gave me a 100$ back so it was 350$ it has the aqua blue lights in it. Yes kinda expensive but I liked it and wanted something different.

I really like it too but i can't justify the expense right now.

I have the 120mph Denali cluster in the 96 cause i liked it. Lol

Oh my bad JC03SS, i didnt think you had that whole setup... Dam i hate when im wrong... LOL..

P.S i got $350 in my cluster too.

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

No ptob bro. Yeah I paid a little much but I like it. If I knew steve did this stuff I would have got him to do it. Ours look the same I just have the 7k and 140 speedo