Cam idle and quick stall n run

JC03SS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds really good. Looks really clean too. I like it.

You didn't need Dramamine after watching that?

Actually it doesn't look that great right now with the turbo pulled off of the left side. Dash apart installing new pillar gauges.

Lol it was shaky but it's alright I'm no camera man myself. They never look good when torn apart. You will get it back going. Atleast you got a good looking 96 for a backup. I got rid of my rcsb 96 to get the ss. Love that truck it was good looking truck.

Lol it was shaky but it's alright I'm no camera man myself. They never look good when torn apart. You will get it back going. Atleast you got a good looking 96 for a backup. I got rid of my rcsb 96 to get the ss. Love that truck it was good looking truck.

The 96 is dependable. It needs a lot of body work now. The clear coat is peeling and the usual rust.

Bad Ass approved :smoker:

Thanks bro I was waiting to get that Bad ass approval..

Been cleaning out my shed. Just found the original cluster that i replaced with the Denali cluster. The Denali had 80,000 miles on it. It has 111,112 on it now. Do the math. WOW

2012-10-07_20-46-18_121.jpg

My engine in my 96 ran strong never burnt oil was really reliable. Never left me stranded.