Fog lights for my 03 SSS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the wiring for it each fog light bulb will be tucked up on the side or above the frame behind each fog light. The wiring for each fog light is connected into another harness. GM usually taped the fog harness to the other one to keep it from hanging down.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the wires quite easily tucked away nicely. I wont even bother undoing them cuz the wiring for most HID kits are long enough to attatch to those and Ill just loom them and tuck them away. I have fogs and HIDs on the way.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

Is the wiring for an OEM switch stuck up in the dash where the switch would go? This sounds like something that I would be interested in doing as well.

Edit... After looking aorund for half an hour, there isnt much info on this site about how its done using the stock parts. And I cant even get on GM parts direct website.. that sucks... :(

Is there anywhere that sells both the lights and OEM switch? Ebay has so much aftermarket trash that its hard to find anything good anymore.

Edited by Willoverkill (see edit history)

There isnt any other wiring for the switch. the wiring is connected to the cargo light switch. When you buy the fog light switch the cargo light is part of it. All you have to do is plug it in and your foglights will have power as well as the cargo light.

here is the OEM GM switch that i bought. it came in a GM parts box just like it would at the dealer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-Sierra-Yukon-Fog-Light-Switch-2003-2007-OEM-NEW-/180962589429?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2235faf5&vxp=mtr

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)