It amazes me...

BlueAWDSS

i get that alot too, and get alot of looks and great compliments, just last week or so a guy was like nice truck, is it a deisel.... i was like no. he goes oh, i like the deisel SS better then the gas, i was like they dont make a Deisel SS, then he got all pissy and was like yes they do i know a guy with a twin turbo deisel SS... i just said ok and that was it, but in my head im thinking no you dont know a guy with a diesel SS you know a guy with a Deisel silverado with SS bumper covers and cladding and what not...... some people :sleep:

+1 i love the oh it doesnt have a 454? then its slow and my hemi truck will smoke you... does anyone actually know how slow the 454ss was? its so annoying. you should have to show your vin # to even buy the SS emblems to keep imposters away

+1 i love the oh it doesnt have a 454? then its slow and my hemi truck will smoke you... does anyone actually know how slow the 454ss was? its so annoying. you should have to show your vin # to even buy the SS emblems to keep imposters away

X2

it is soo stupid how many people dont even know what ss stands for little know what are trucks are lol it super funny when you car shows and all the questions you get!

I had a guy at a car show ask me if i built my truck from scratch with a regular silverado!! go home and google it!