It amazes me...

BlueAWDSS

I love how people think that the 454 is the god of all chevy motors. I guess they don't reailze that the ls engines are wwwaaaayyyy better and are capable of making way more power.

Resident Taxi Driver

I believe the god of all Chevy engines is the 502/540! Cause I sure do love mine! Haha Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Agreed with the whole arguing. Its like people I own a SS and I went out of my way to get one and researched. I guess its because Chevy has really gone away from its roots for the SS namebadge. I mean they stuck them on practically base model cobalts and it was just a trim. Gay if you ask me. I am also into S10 and old school Turbododges and I get people arguing with me that my Turbododges are junk mitsu motors. Uhh no they are about as american as they get. Plus my 2 project cars are pretty oddballs especially one. Here are some pics of them. One is a 1986 Chrysler Executive Limo turbo. 1 of 136 turbo limos ever made. Other is a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo in blue. One of about 1500 blue made. e3umy2a9.jpgrezybasa.jpgy3edy8e2.jpgu2u5yge2.jpg

And the others are my S10 obviously.

Resident Taxi Driver

first thing i thought when i seen the limo is dodge mirada. my dad had one for a minute and its still the only one ive ever seen, kinda neat. and the omni is so hard to find in GLH model GLH = goes like hell lol

first thing i thought when i seen the limo is dodge mirada. my dad had one for a minute and its still the only one ive ever seen, kinda neat. and the omni is so hard to find in GLH model GLH = goes like hell lol

You my friend just shcoked me. Not many people know of the cars. Or can even quote what GLH stands for. I tip my hat to you...

Resident Taxi Driver

Edited by BlueAWDSS (see edit history)

Maybe I shoudl explain myself about why I would take the LS7 over the 502,540 and the 572. Big blocks are fun and all but they can only spin so fast and takes a lot more to spin up with all the added weight. Don't get me wrong and don't flame me over this but they are great motors but sorta old school in a way. I'm new school.

Now the LS7 is a small block 427 that redlines at 7K right from the get in stock form. And in stock form they are what 500HP. Imagine what the possibilities are with this motor. You got cubes, RPM and power right from the get. Do the math.

Resident Taxi Driver

My scenarios are a little different but pretty much the same...I have people in my town completely believing that my truck is an SS....but when they ask, i unfortunately have to tell them "No...Chevy never made a single cab SS in this body style... :cry:" lol But still none-the-less...people STILL have no clue until i have to tell them. :dry: