It amazes me...

BlueAWDSS

I had a service writer at the local Chevy house tell me that he didn't think my.truck was a real SS bc it didn't have the brake "cooling ducts." I was like, "bitch they didn't even come with those." Lol. Then he tried to convince me that someone had stolen them off the truck LOL.... Seriously??

I had a service writer at the local Chevy house tell me that he didn't think my.truck was a real SS bc it didn't have the brake "cooling ducts." I was like, "bitch they didn't even come with those." Lol. Then he tried to convince me that someone had stolen them off the truck LOL.... Seriously??

Our trucks do come with cooling brake ducts. The little scoops in the bumper cover are supposed to redirect air to the brake rotors.

Dont get me wrong i love the 454 pickups but stock they were sleds. People get those slug ass 454's mixed up with some of the big blocks that were produced back in day inthe chevelles and stuff. Either way its a big 7.4 but the throttle body and all of the other shit that they stuck on them.