2006 Silverado SS Silver Birch Metallic 80k miles

GTRogers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I will have to think about that. The g8 just had too many miles it was nice but I need outstanding.

Infiniti is nice.. I like the car, just probably gets just as bad of gas mileage... Yes I said I will consider any trade...

As in think about any trade not accept any trade.

Hmm I will have to think about that. The g8 just had too many miles it was nice but I need outstanding.

Infiniti is nice.. I like the car, just probably gets just as bad of gas mileage... Yes I said I will consider any trade...

As in think about any trade not accept any trade.

Gas mileage is not the best... I get about 19 city... And I never said anything about accepting it... Just throwing it out there is all

Why don't you get a cheap gas mileage daily and keep the SSS. That's what I do when I have something that gets horrible gas mileage. Free bumpity

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I have one, but I am not all that satisfied with the truck considering I got rid of my supercharged mach 1 to get it. 450rwhp Beautiful car... I want to cam it and be done with what it is, but the truck has 83k and I dont believe a truck with a cam will last past 100k.

And a CAM costs is like 3000$ after install. Its ridiculous how much these things cost to do the most simple upgrade to

That is a nice g35s but my wife doesnt know how to drive stick and I have a strong feeling it wouldnt end up being my car.... :o

Lol. I guess there could be a worse car to drive... But I hear u. Good luck with the sale... Worse case if u decide u wanna let me know...