2006 Silverado SS Silver Birch Metallic 80k miles

GTRogers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would but I know I would miss having a truck...

That's why I am tryna sell the infiniti... I missed my truck and it wasn't even an SSS.

Glad to have a truck again.

Though u could always teach the wife to drive standard!!! =)

That's why I am tryna sell the infiniti... I missed my truck and it wasn't even an SSS.

Glad to have a truck again.

Though u could always teach the wife to drive standard!!! =)

Yeah I could. But then again shes the one who doesnt want a stick. Ill sell it to you specifically for 16000 if you sell your car. But I am asking 16,500. 83k miles for an 06 and Pretty much all stock except for exhaust and CAI isnt bad. Very sweet truck. I get compliments everywhere I go.

Yeah I could. But then again shes the one who doesnt want a stick. Ill sell it to you specifically for 16000 if you sell your car. But I am asking 16,500. 83k miles for an 06 and Pretty much all stock except for exhaust and CAI isnt bad. Very sweet truck. I get compliments everywhere I go.

I will keep it in mind... def a sweet truck. That is the color of my first truck :(

Havent had to many hits on the car yet...

Thinking about doing a raffle. 180 bucks a pop... 100 spots...

BTW, I have a brand new in the box airaid throttle body spacer. won some competition but never put it on. Will let it go with the truck. Thinking about parting out the Volant CAI I can put the stock back in and just sell the Air intake.

Shakin my head right now. I hope there are deals like this when I'm helping the girl friend buy a truck this winter. Can't believe this truck is still for sale.

U should buy it now! I wish i could i dont need 4 cars

though 2 SS's would be awesome!!!

Saw this on pt.net clean truck diesel fuel ain't cheap either! Haha

Yeah I aint going with a Diesel, man yours is cheap compared to mine you're running all my buyers off! LOL I found a stang I want. so gonna buy it and hope to sell this off. I am at 15500 firm right now. Its a very very very clean truck but does have a few dings from 83k miles and being an 06. Not my daily driver. Gets driven once a week about 10 miles.

Ok so the guy I was buying the car from pretty much screwed me. I pulled out a loan and had cash ontop and scheduled shipping to get the car, and he was all ready for it, and then told me he had issues and doesnt want to sell it.

Time to put it back up to $15800. I need to pay off my other car loan. I have the title in hand CLEAN TITLE.

TRUCK IS ON EBAY if you want to see the record.

Says 5 owners but the title was transfered 3 different states and each time you do that it adds another owner. so its only had 3