My new to me DD. need your opinions on what to remove.

shawnss

thank god you took those bed rails off , those were god awfull .truck looks great now! i dont mind the chrome trim complements the rims good BUT, i would have to say slam it and keep those rims or leave it at this height or raise it up and change the rims to some thing smaller with more tire!

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it I would personally go another route with the wheels. All in all man I like it. I had a 96 lots to do with that engine. You don't have to crack into it. Give it a little more hp thou. Mine ran like a rapped ape and still got 20mpg.

Both trucks look great. Especially the older model now that u took the crap off of it. The SSS looks so fast just sitting next to the other lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Looks good lol I know peeling off the parts is the hardest part

yep was a pain. my hands and forearms are sort. the chrome bed caps were a PITA. between the chrome end caps , body molding and pin stripping there was a ton of 3m double side sticky tape removed this weekend. thank goodness for the 3M rubber eraser wheel and a drill.

I drive a 95 sierra 2wd white but looks nothing like this!!...it's my beater so don't really wanna put any $$ into it but gotta say u have done quite a transformation!!! Looks sick just how it sits now!