Any Star Wars Fans?

diggerdan11

So i am a huge Star Wars fan (yeah I know Im a Nerd), and I was so excited to read this

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/30/disney-buying-tar-wars-maker-lucasfilm-for-405b/?intcmp=features

Disney now owns LucasFilms and is planning on making a Star Wars Sequel Trilogy. That is the coolest thing ever for us Star Wars nerds. Im excited to see a new film. That also opens up the possiblity for Disney to open an entire park centered around the Star Wars universe. Just figured I would share

Im personally not a fan. just something i could never get into. but different strokes for different folks. My other hobbies besides vehicles are collecting model cars and gas powered R/C cars.

X2 i don't have any, but I've always been interested in those, i might get me a little gas powered one soon!!

ive never been a fan of disney.. without going on a crazy rant, i find them to be the biggest, most evil company on the planet, other than Apple..

as a fan, im not happy to read this.. and i doubt highly id go see a new trilogy as im sure its going to look TOO clean from all the 'neat' CGI they used in Episode 1,2,3, if you even can admit those movies took place.