Apparently I have the worst luck with my truck this year, got hit agai

Some of you may remember I got rear ended by a Subaru in early July. (http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/77032-got-rear-ended-today/). Well apparently that wasn't enough for the year, so some idiot decided he needed to cross two lanes of traffic with an SUV blind spot right in front of me. Totally his fault, he got an inattentive driving and a no insurance ticket, his 1992 Dakota is totaled and he was pulling the stereo out of it as soon as he was out of the truck since he doesn't have insurance. I have uninsured coverage luckily with only a $100 deductible.

I have a feeling it is totaled this time, but I will know more Monday when they tear into it.

post-20300-0-93085700-1351906396_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-14649400-1351906399_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-38174200-1351906402_thumb.jpg

post-20300-0-61734900-1351906405_thumb.jpg

That sucks man. Sorry to hear. If they total it. See if you can buy it back for cheap with the salvaged title. That is if you want to keep it. Looks like if you do, you will have a handful of work. It won't ever have a resell value past you. Goodluck with this. :/

On another note. I was also just rear ended by a ****ing suburu...bent my bumper and hitch down and twisted the frame a little. In the process of seeing how much for repairs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wow that looks pretty bad sorry to hear. Also would towing it with that kind of tow truck mess up the transfer case? I would think that having the rear wheels spin with the fronts up on the lift would definitely mess up something in there, maybe I'm wrong though....