Apparently I have the worst luck with my truck this year, got hit agai

Wow that looks pretty bad sorry to hear. Also would towing it with that kind of tow truck mess up the transfer case? I would think that having the rear wheels spin with the fronts up on the lift would definitely mess up something in there, maybe I'm wrong though....

That was actually halfway through him loading it, he ended up putting a piece on the back to pick the rear off the ground after he figured out it was AWD.

I hate dumb a__es like that.Even up here were there's not power for stop lights people fly through 4 way intersections instead of treating it as a 4 way stop.

Good luck to you...hope it all works out for you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Went to pick some stuff up out of the cab this morning and the guy was about to go write the estimate, he told me it would be a good time to start looking for something else so while not official yet it's most likely totaled. Time to argue with the insurance company and start looking for another one. Luckily I have an old Caddy sitting at my store that I can drive for awhile while searching.

Your front wheels are turned some so I can't really tell if the right frame rail is back some.

I think that will be the "cliff hanger", (amount of chassis damage).

Sorry to be reading this thread, but we are glad you walked away from this one.... :(