Apparently I have the worst luck with my truck this year, got hit agai

They called me today and offered $15,800 which I know is very low for this area. We then figured out they had the wrong zip code on the report so they are going to rerun the numbers and give me something a bit more reasonable. I am hoping for at least 20K. The buyback is a flat 15% of whatever they give me, so I am for sure keeping it since that will be $2500-3000. More news hopefully tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Finally came to an agreement with the insurance company, got to keep my truck for $2700.

Now I am very actively looking for another truck.

So far the two I like the best are:

http://alberta.kijij...QAdIdZ425115313

http://www.autotrade...gIndex=17&Log=0

Any opinions?

And because it should amuse some of you I am rocking one of these until I find another truck. 1988 Cadillac Deville Sedan, the thing is actually really comfortable and is in great shape aside from the radio not working. The one pictured isn't mine, I have red interior, but it gets the point across.

post-20300-0-79558100-1355891113_thumb.jpg

first of all im sorry to see what happened to your truck man, it suks but but stuff happens we cant help it at all, good to hear yall ok thou. and well oh man that red one is the one hands down, first of all its a good price for all the stuff it has, not including that beast of a motor it has which by itselt is just like 10grand alone. you dont see many of those, you wont be dissapointed

Hey BLACKSSS this truck is somewhere on this site. I've seen it before. It's a father son ordeal and this one is the fathers. Nice truck and my vote is obvious red! Plus it has the bottom end protection for your own preference in boost if you ever go that direction. Just my 2cents. But gorgeous truck!?

Went and got a bank loan approved for either, but they told me the Canadian import paperwork is a nightmare and they can't really import it without a bunch of hassle. I emailed the owner of the red one and I am waiting on a reply to my questions. Anything in particular I should be asking about it?

I am not a huge fan of red either, but it has so much stuff done to it that it makes me have to get over the color. And I can black out all the small stuff later if I want anyway.

Edit: I think I found the original for sale post on here and it seems to have answered most of my questions: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/63037-custom-2003-silverado-ss-for-sale/

Edited by BlackSSS (see edit history)

Go with the red one. When my truck was totaled last year, I got screwed with the ladys insurance company. I was looking at that truck last spring but couldnt come up with the rest of the money for his sale price of $24,000. he came down from $30,000. This truck is a steal.

Made the deal today on the red one, will be going down to California on January 4th to pick it up and will be driving the 1280 miles back up that weekend. Have never had to wait more than a day for a vehicle, this wait is going to suck.