Quality SS hats. Flex fit brand. different colors.

shawnss

Ok so a year ago or so. I had a local hat shop make a bunch of SS hats for some of the guys around here. they are a nice quality hat that last. I have talked to the guy who made them for me last time and he is willing to do another batch for the same price.

So I am willing to do another order. I will only be placing one order at once. I will keep this open for 1 month from today. So all order must be paid for By December 6th 2012. I will only have the hats made if they are paid for in advance. no ordering the hat now and paying for it later.

I do not want a ton of PM's so please have everything in order once you place the order.

you can ask all the question you want in this thread and I will be more than willing to answer your questions. just please every time you have a question don't Pm me every time you have a question. last time it clogged up my PM's and it made it hard to find out who wanted a hat and who just had a question.

As for the hat info here it goes.

hat brand is a Flex fit

sizes only come in S/M or a L/XL I wear a l/xl and the sticker size said 7 1/4 --- 7 5/8s

colors can be black, white, grey, red or blue only these colors.

The SS logo on the front and Silverado on the back can be almost any color.

these are a standard style hat with the bent bill. only one hat style no flat bills just the standard ball cap style.

Prices are $27.00 shipped to your door.

If you want more than one hate I will only charge you once for shipping. So each additional hat will be $20.00 each. so If you want two hats it will be $47.00 and so on. if you want 3 it would be $67.00 ect.

For payment I did Paypal and it worked great. I could do a Money order or check but it must be to me before the december 6th 2012 deadline date.

Please read this

If you do paypal I will only accept it one way. if you fail to add all your info I will just refund you your money and cancel the order. some many thing this is harsh but I had to spend a ton of my time last time track peoples info down and it turned into a mess. everybody got there stuff but it took a lot of time on my part.

So if you do paypal do it as followed. in the comment box of paypal add this info

your screen name here.

your shipping address

the name you want it shipped to

how many hate you want/what size hats you want/ what color hat you want and what color stitching you want

This is an example:

Shawnss

Shawn Lafavor

2914 Millennium Circle

Billings Mt 59105

2 hats. both size M/L- 1 hat white with blue stitching- 1 hat black with white stitching.

here are the pictures of the last batch. I still have my hat from like 3 years ago and I wear it all the time. It has held up awesome. the hats below some where flat bills and other where normal. I will make sure 100% sure they are not flat bills and they will be the normal hat. or i wont order them.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0275.jpgIMG_0277.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_9992.jpgIMG_9982.jpg

heres a list of who has ordered hats and these are paid for

The_aSSet - 2 hats l/xl 1 white hat with blue stitching 1 black hat with blue stitching

CanadianVRss - 1 hat l/xl red hat black stitching

Harbor_SS'n-it - 1 hat l/xl grey hat black stitching.

hondaeater- 2 hats both s/m 2 black hats with red stitching

DGIEPSS- 1 hat l/xl blue hat silver stitching.

cmoney23- 1 hat, s/m, white hat with blue stitching, folded bill....

stoshball- 3 hats all s/m 2 black with black stitching 1 red hat black stitching.

mugg- 1 hat s/m red hat with grey stitching

2003_supersport 1 hat l/xl black hat with grey stitching

powell- 2 hats s/m black hat with grey -- 1 s/m black hat with black stitching

miller- 1 hat s/m

TampaVmax- 3 hats total 1 l/xl black with black stitching folded bill-- 1 l/xl black hat with red folded bill -- 1 hat l/xl white with red stitching flat bill.

ThatTallCanadian-Canada 1 - FLAT BRIM hat size L/XL Black hat with charcoal SS stitching 1 - FLAT BRIM hat size L/XL White hat with Black SS stitching

Smalltownguy-- 2 hats Both l/xl 1 blue hat with silver stitching-- 1 white hat blue stitching.

blnaway-- 1 hat l/xl red hat with black stitching.

2006IntimidatorSS-- 2 hats both s/m black hats with white stitching.

ssfast-- 4 hats s/m black with silver stitching.

Beno_Jgp- 1 hat l/xl black with silver stitching.

1BadNtmd8r- 1 hat s/m black with silver stitching.

kcsilveradoss- 5 hats. 2 red hats both s/m with grey stitching- 1 red hat l/xl with silver stitching- 1 blue hat l/x with grey stitching- 1 white hat l/xl with blue stitching.

texas_born 1 hat s/m black hat with charcoal stitching.

fors- 1 hat l/xl black flat bill with blue stitching.

stalbomb17- 1 hat s/m blue with silver stitching.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, im a fan of the flat bill. All good though. Can you post a pic of what one of the Ball cap bills look like? Also, how can I tell what size hat i wear? I guess I need to goto a hat store and act like im going to buy one.

So you can do your base colors that you listed with any of the colors you listed as the stitching? So I can get a Black hat and Red lettering?

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Damn, im a fan of the flat bill. All good though. Can you post a pic of what one of the Ball cap bills look like? Also, how can I tell what size hat i wear? I guess I need to goto a hat store and act like im going to buy one.

So you can do your base colors that you listed with any of the colors you listed as the stitching? So I can get a Black hat and Red lettering?

yes you can get a black hat with red stitching. the stitching can be almost any color. it the hat that can only be 5 colors black,white,blue,red or grey. as for what size you hat you need the best thing is to try on a flex fit and see what size fits you best.

On the 6th picture from the top..... The two black hats...... Is that two different colors for the stitching or the light hitting them differently? If different what color stitching is on the right hat?

Yes they are 2 diffeent colors. the one on the left is silver stitching and the one on the right is charcole stitching.