5 point harness

canadianVRss

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if you guys ever been over on pt.net but there are more full size trucks then i can count over there that would mop chases truck up with no problem you dont need a funny car to do it !!?? with that said you dont need to lose weight in these trucks to go fast you just need boost and more boost . besides, the 50# you lose from pulling the seats for lighter ones aint going to gain you much of anything. to prove my point pull your tail gate off and take your back seat out and tell me you can feel a difference.... you wont be able to and if you said you can your full of bs! i did a pull with out my bed on and i could barely feel the difference . if you guys want to put some real weight reduction where it counts get ride of you stocker rims for some lighter rims like centerline ultra series rimes you will save around 20-25 lbs a rims and that rotating mass. other then that i wouldnt bother with harnesses till you need a cage and thats at 11.49 and quicker on the 1/4 mile. if i were to do some racing seats it would have to be seats from recaro like the ones that are in the newer cts-v 's.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)