Door Sill Plates

Cramer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok here is the deal guys. These were supposed to be done and to me on the 22nd with a few sets cut for the few that bought some after. Come to find out they decided that they would be taking a long holiday and they wouldn't be able to get them done till "at the latest Jan, 3rd" after raising some major hell they said they would try and get them cut before the new year. I also talked to my secondary supplier and gave them my drawings of the parts to get a estimate incase I decide to have them done by them. I am really pissed that I was told it would be a few days to get the parts done and this was my only week that I have some extra free time to finish all the parts. I will be working my ass off when I get them to get them done. Sorry again on the delay. I will post pics of them right when I pick them up.

OK big updates. Finally got a prototype from my secondary distributor today! I made a slight change to them and am having them cut them tomm. Here is a few quick pics of the plates and the SS drops. I don't think the drops are worth saving IMO but will include them with the parts. tesedeve.jpg6ejebemu.jpgy5e3y8as.jpgnubyveny.jpg

Yes my truck is a mess. I have had 4 days off in the past month. To those who haven't received a pm back from me about purchasing a set, I will reply to you later tonight or in the morning. I will finally have a couple hours of sleep time that I can get caught up on things with.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

The corners are rounded on the ones in the pics but that is one change I made to them. I went with a radius to better match the SS.

Thanks again for the patience on these. I should have went with my gut on getting two companies quotes and ready to order in the first place. The only reason I had the second company cut out two trials was because I haven't had them laser cut anything for me and didn't know how they would turn out.

Yes I can do that. What finish on them? I will get you the price according to the finish. I ordered the sets yesterday and hopefully they can do the two sets of no SS at the same time. They said a week to week and a half to get to me. Let me know asap so I can get those done with everything. Delivery is expensive from them to me.