You shouldn't add an inline fuel pump after the tank in a rerurnless fuel system. FP will not be consistent. You can do all of your mods without a returned, except the injectors. You will just have driveability issues and WILL have to two foot the truck so it wont stall at idle and stops.

As chpspecial has said here you can't install an inline pump on a truck with a returnless system. That is one very poor recomendation since the fuel pressure regulator in that system is in the tank. If you install an inline pump the pressure will be whatever the pump can make which would be roughly 100 or so. At this pressure if the injectors don't lock up they would spray and incredible amount of fuel over what the tuning would be based around. As for whether or not you need one this would be the a rough idea in how to look at it. For a naturally aspirated setup you should have plenty of pressure up to about 470RWHP and for a boosted truck you should be fine to about 430RWHP or so. These numbers are for a returnless system. Now as we all know it is the flywheel hp numbers that are more important when it comes to fuel systems, but the way we all dyno is RWHP so that is why I use that for reference. Once you get past 400RWHP changing to a bigger pump isn't a bad idea, but isn't required. You will see a more consistant pressure at high rpm with a bigger pump in the returnless system trucks with a bigger pump. As for the flex fuel injectors, they are a great choice. You will need a different connector for them since they are an EV6, but you would find either way that as you go faster the delphi Multec II connector needs to go anyway. Other than the stock injectors and the marine injectors there isn't much choice in injectors with that connector.

Okay guys i got it all figured out thanks to yall lol. im not doing a fuel pump, instead i put that money towards a tru-cool 40k and injector connectors. my tuner is going to write me up something so the truck will start and idle and be able to drive to his shop without dying. the converter goes in tomorrow, and cam saturday. i guess i should make a little build thread? Thanks for all the help guys i appreciate it. ill let yall know how it goes