2013 Western SS Meet. Feeler Thread (Las Vegas)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys,

When will work best for everyone? I think we need to pick a date ASAP. If we pick a date, then we can find out how many people are going and see if it is worth it.

I pretty much up for any time, Summer or early Fall. I know its hot in the summer but you get use to it.

So what do you guys think?

I'm open for any date...lmk i can try n set up a cruise night around town/strip,that would be bad ass!!bunch of SSS cruising.

Sweet, maybe you can help me figure out a good place to meet as well. I know Vegas pretty well and have some ideas of where to meet, but since you are a local you may be able to help me out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Everyone. Looks like most people think last weeks of September, or Early October. I think this will work pretty good. It wont be too hot, and people coming from the cold areas will hopefully avoid bad fall weather.

So Lets pick a date and see how much interest there is going to be. If we pick a date and onlyt 4 people think they will show up, then it is not worth it for everyone to drive so far.

Weekend #1: Sep 20-22

Weekend #2 Sep 27-29

Weekend #3 Oct 4-6

Weekend #4 Oct 11-13

Ok everyone pick a date that works best for you, if multiple dates work fine then let me know. As soon as I get a better idea of what date, then I will post up a new topic where we can discuss who is going and what plans we need to make.

Weekend #1 would be the best for me because my wife starts back to school on the 23rd, but All 4 weekends will work.