Bowtie paint work

I'm with Shawnss, I have no patience for people who belittle others and make rude comments. There is no need for it. Simple as that. I would love to come pick apart one of your trucks and say how sh*tty something looks just to watch you squirm. I have conversations on a professional level with d*cks like you guys every day, once you find some retarded argument you hold onto that little insignificant detail so you can feel like a big tough guy.

grow the f*uck up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

****PULLED DIRECTLY FROM LINE 2 OF THE SITE RULES****

-We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread-

While all of these posts are "on topic", several of these are not positive or constructive. Since I have copied and pasted the most applicable rule, I invite all those posting negatively to read the rest instead of continuing to clutter this thread with rude commentary. Consider my post to be the line in the sand, everyone posting comments against site rules from here on out will receive a warning or suspension depending on the severity.