Bowtie paint work

As for the rest of you guys dogging on his stuff. what gives you the right? we wondering whats wrong with america and its shit like this. Instead of knocking on his skills why don't you try to help him improve??? We are only human. Some things come easier for others. we are a forum and a family. we should be here to help other members.

Our right is he posted on a public forum. If he cant take critizism he doesnt need to post something such as this for opinions.

Whats wrong in america is to many people are babied. Tell the dude straight up its jacked up and give him the opportunity to fix it.

Its like passing a kid to the next grade when he clearly failed and needs held back.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our right is he posted on a public forum. If he cant take critizism he doesnt need to post something such as this for opinions.

Whats wrong in america is to many people are babied. Tell the dude straight up its jacked up and give him the opportunity to fix it.

Its like passing a kid to the next grade when he clearly failed and needs held back.

I see where your coming from. but at the same time is this something would you teach your child that it is ok to do? No most people would set an example showing them this isn't right. this is something you wouldn't want your child to do to another kid. we wondering why we have all these people thinking its ok to shoot up people. they have to many people telling them they suck at life.

I just don't see the point in beating a dead horse. a few simple words and I think he would have got the point. People are not perfect and people make mistakes. hell ive probably made a few myself already today.

One of his strong points may not be one of your strong points and vice versa.

And yes it is a public forum so I guess people will say what they want. but I don't see the point in bashing on other people for no reason.

Rant over

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

^^^^ all he does now is bash people. Slow winter for him!!!

Seriously..it looks like shit bro. Why the bs ill come up straight with u lol. Now that u know my opinion as well as others in the forum,I think it's really up to u if u wanna keep it like it is or fix it like others here are telling you.

Seriously..it looks like shit bro. Why the bs ill come up straight with u lol. Now that u know my opinion as well as others in the forum,I think it's really up to u if u wanna keep it like it is or fix it like others here are telling you.

Wow..... ok so what did that prove? did it make you feel a little bit taller???

i'm not being a d*%# or anything just being real. His asking what every1 thinks so why not be straight up with him.

Theres a difference from giving a guy a friendly opinion to being rude about it. And yes you are entitled to your own opinion, But I just don't see the point in telling him you don't like it in such a harsh manner.

Theres a difference from giving a guy a friendly opinion to being rude about it. And yes you are entitled to your own opinion, But I just don't see the point in telling him you don't like it in such a harsh manner.

X2

lol I see and understand what u saying but to me is not fair to lie to him and make him look like a fool...sometimes even tho it hurts saying the truth it actually will help him out.. As for BLNAWAY,if being a straight up person makes u as ignorant as u think I am,sad to see u think of it that way bro.