Silverado from SoCal

Hey guys. So I don't own an SS but I am trying to do an SS clone in a regular can short bed step side. It's a 2001. And actually lifted at the moment. But my taxes are going into a 3/5 djm lowering kit, new rims, tires, etc. really trying to find some stock SS rims I can put on it. If I could afford an SS I would. But for now my 5.3l regular cabs gonna have to do. So far I have headers, exhaust, soon to be 3/5 flip c notch kit. I have a 4wd. And hopefully get my cam and port my heads after I lower it. 7ysaqasa.jpgyjesajun.jpgsurujeta.jpgujumu2y7.jpg

That's my truck at borona speedway last weekend. I entered in the brackets. Was a lot of fun. And that pretty much sealed the deal for me to lower it. And cam it.

Very nice. I like the HD hood! Should be a sweet truck. Im building a clone from my 2006 black single cab z71, and sold my real SS to do it LOL.

Sweet man! Ya I wish Chevy would have done the SS in a regular cab short bed. Maybe in the next few years they will! How are you doing the front bumper? I don't want to buy a bumper cover. Do the SS numbers bolt up to the regular 1500's?