I'm going to get pulled-over soon.

misterp

OK - funny story told to me last night by my half-crazy next door neighbor: she owns a hair salon here in town, and one of her customers is a near-retired local Texas Highway Patrolman; he arrived at her salon with his wife to get their hair done, and the patrolman's wife was shocked because he was a God-fearing man that had just cursed in front of her for the first time in at least ten years (according to her) because he saw a *certain* oncoming black SS with SSPEDN tags drive right past them. According to the wife, the remark was something like "that Son... of... a... BITCH..." followed by a laugh and "...I think I'm going to stop him and check out the truck."

When I heard this, I burst out laughing. Dare I say, I laughed my ass off; it was the best laugh I had all week.

So my next door neghbor continues her story - she almost sings to them "OH YEAH, I Know That Truck! That's Steve, my next door neighbor... you'll just loooooove Him, he is the greatest guy" and basically broke the future ice between us. Apparently he has just finished restoring a GTO of his own, and she told him about my '70 Ram Air Firebird and said (to both of us separately) that we were both waaayy cool and would hit it off well and travel the swap meets together.

So I have been warned to expect a really embarrasing "show of force" one of these mornings on my way to work as a prank, I guess this guy is really going to give me the riot act and have me out of the truck etc to "make his introduction". And the funniest thing is that I am actually looking forward to it. But still, should I hide the radar detector??

Will post more later if anything develops.

Mr. P. :)

hah thats horrible, Cops can do anything..... that actually reminds me of something they did here.... Cops were pulling people over to give them Free ice cream coupons for "Such safe driving" that didnt last long cause it pissed people off.....

What???????? :eek::mad::banghead::ughdance: Arent there more importiant things they should be doing? :nono:

hah thats horrible, Cops can do anything..... that actually reminds me of something they did here.... Cops were pulling people over to give them Free ice cream coupons for "Such safe driving" that didnt last long cause it pissed people off.....

What???????? :eek::mad::banghead::ughdance: Arent there more importiant things they should be doing? :nono:

Haha, like patroling the local krispy kreme shop...

:D

Just make sure he doesn't try to give you a body cavity search :eek:  :cry:  :sick: thats not the kind of "show of force" you want!  :jester:

:cry: You guys are right. I think I will head this off and have my neighbor introduce me to him; I'll be neighborly, bring a beverage to share and I can ask him about his Goat.

Mr. P. :)

Archived