Fluid in driver side mirror

Aldofashow

Just make sure the glass you get has the turn signal, and the heated mirror option if yours has it. Make sure there is no fluid on the paint as it will take it right off. Alot of times the fluid leaks out at the bottom seam of the mirror itself.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I don't notice it leaking and i didn't hit anything I thought It was a crack at first I didn't even know there was fluid in it anyone know best place for a replacement mirror glass only

I would recommend taking a look at gmpartsdirect.com. You can look up parts by choosing the catalog tab near the top right of the page then agreeing to the terms. Please feel free to keep me posted in regarding to your progress. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

I would recommend taking a look at gmpartsdirect.com. You can look up parts by choosing the catalog tab near the top right of the page then agreeing to the terms. Please feel free to keep me posted in regarding to your progress. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

i found it on the site you referred wow 240.00 that is pretty steep do these only usually last 10 years or do you have a coupon code for loyal chevy owners for that site

Agreed with above.... Those mirrors arent cheap, the one for my car was $300. the part you found was that only the glass? or the entire mirror? I remember seeing just the glass for around $120 before but it might not have been the electrochromic mirror.

Or your paint. It is corrosive.

Exactly, you do not want that jun on your paint at any cost including not driving it, will eat your paint right off like stated. My plastic bracket behind the glas that holds it to the Mirror housing was broken so I had to purchase a whole entire new mirror instead of just the glass and that listed price was around $700ish. I got a deal from a member on here so I lucked out with the mirror.