Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started to get parts off of my old truck when I have time, first picture should give you a good idea of what is not useable. I also have some non-SS parts available at the bottom. I am open to trades, I could use a full hydroboost setup, and firearms/ammo are always good.
All parts are from a black 2004 Silverado SS with 95,000 miles, I have lots of other little pieces, just let me know what your looking for that isn't on the sold list below.
Local Pickup Parts:
2003-2007 Silverado Roll Pan - It was test fitted so it isn't new and one of the sides is cut some, but it will have to be welded on and painted anyway so it is definitely reusable - $50 local pickup
Headliner - $100 local pickup
SS Seats, front and rear - Front driver has a small hole in it and the bolsters have tears, all electric and heater parts work great, passenger seat is in good condition and works perfectly, rear seat is like new as it has not been used much - $800
Stock Silverado SS Wheels Powder Coated Black, the wheel have some chipping along the center caps because people suck at taking care of things when they are working on them. One wheel also has a small scrape that looks like curb rash but I am not sure where it came from since I never curbed any of them. One wheel has a ring around the inside where a caliper bolt came loose and scraped along it, but it was powder coated over and is not real noticeable unless you are looking for it. The wheels have three good Nitto 420S 305/55/R20 tires on them that have plenty of life, the last tire holds air fine but it was torn up where the bumper got a hold of it. They were only on the truck for about 10000 miles - $1200
Rear Bumper is basically new, it was replaced 6 months ago and has all brand new pads and fresh paint - $500
Also down the road I have a front differential that was rebuilt under 1000 miles ago with all new GM parts - $800
Shippable stuff:
Black Cladding Kit with all brackets - The passanger side fender part you will probably want to replace since it is chewed up on the inside, but I am including it with the rest. The rest is in good used condition, there are some scratches here and there but nothing too terrible. It will include all the brackets, I just need to finish drilling out the rivets - $1500 plus shipping, estimating shipping will run around $100.
Diamond Chrome Headlights - they are nice lights just not my style - $175 shipped
Tinted Tail Lights - $175 shipped
Center Console - It has scratches and wear on the panels, it would be best if you wanted to paint it a custom color. One of the legs is chewed up a fair amount as well, it is hidden when installed though. It includes the glove box part to convert a non console truck - $300 shipped
Airaid Cold Air Intake the intake has a bend on the metal bracket that holds it from the impact but functions perfectly and could easily be unbent and repainted. $175 shipped.
Electric Fans - $300 shipped
Bose 6 Disc Changer - $100 shipped (Have 2)
Bose Front 6.5" Speakers - $60 shipped (Have 2 pairs)
Auto Meter Lunar Boost Guage with A Pillar it is mounted to - $75 plus shipping
Silverline 3 1/2" chrome exhaust tips - $60 shipped
Clarion CZ500 CD/MP3/Bluetooth deck that works perfectly and includes the the dash install plastic - $100 shipped.
GMC Sierra/Yukon Head Lights - $100 shipped
1999-2002 Tail Lights - $75 shipped
105 amp alternator - $50 shipped
Rubber 'Like A Rock' Floor Mats - $60 shipped
JLT Performance 2005-2009 Ford Mustang CAI - Tube could use paint - $150 shipped
Toyota Tacoma Floor Mats - $50 shipped
Engine and Transmission - Sold
SS Instrument Cluster - Sold
SS Side Mirrors - Sold
Outer Door Handles - Sold
Magnaflow Dual 3" in single 4" out muffler - Sold
145 Amp Alternator - Sold
Digital Heater Controls - Sold
DDM Ballasts - Sold
Dash SS Emblem - Sold
Wiring harness and steering wheel controls - Sold
Electric Fan Wiring Harness - Sold
Lloyds SS Floor Mats - Sold
Dash Bezel - Sold

do you have a transfer case available i am in desperate need of a transfer case for my 05 ss and cannot find any at a reasonable price everything i find is 1500 +

I realize you're in WA and I'm in PA. But,what will you sell me the complete bed for? Me taking care of the shipping. Thanx !

I had one other guy check on shipping on the complete bed and it was something rather outrageous, but yes I will work with you on getting it shipped if you want to cover it. I was asking $750 on it, almost all of it has new paint and it has a full Line-X bed liner with an SS logo on the rear of it.

do you have a transfer case available i am in desperate need of a transfer case for my 05 ss and cannot find any at a reasonable price everything i find is 1500 +

I will have the transfer case available soon, I just sold the engine and transmission out of it and the guy is starting to work on pulling it this weekend, it should be out and available within a couple weeks. I will figure out pricing when I can, it will definitely be less than $1500 though.

Do you still have the plastic pillar pieces where the tweeters go?

I do yes, the drivers side has a boost gauge installed in it, I can sell it with the gauge, otherwise there will be a hole where the gauge was if I take it out. The passenger side is normal, both are in good shape.

Thanx red454ss, I will look into shipping. Is this w tailgate,and I assume all the 'ground effects' for better lack of a term. Your price is right in line w everything I've found local,,,except of course their beds are not SS : (. They are normal trucks..

I know...long shot but do u happen to have rear Ss bumper step pad available,if so pm me info....thanks for your time.

The pad will be going with the entire bumper assembly.

Thanx red454ss, I will look into shipping. Is this w tailgate,and I assume all the 'ground effects' for better lack of a term. Your price is right in line w everything I've found local,,,except of course their beds are not SS : (. They are normal trucks..

The cladding kit has been removed from it, but it does include the tailgate.

Pardon, if I missed it but I am looking for driver and passenger door interior panels; pewter gray. Mine are in great cosmetic condition but the retaining tab for the window switches are broken. Shipping would be to 78418