Parting out Black 2004 Silverado SS

amscholtz@comcast.net

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for Bose wiring harness? The one under the dash, not the one in the console? Or how much for the whole Bose set up? (Speakers, wiring harness, head unit, tweeters, ect)

I realize the amp is sold.

Edited by SSilverBeast (see edit history)

How much for Bose wiring harness? The one under the dash, not the one in the console? Or how much for the whole Bose set up? (Speakers, wiring harness, head unit, tweeters, ect)

I realize the amp is sold.

The amp and sub in the center console might be available again, let me know what all you need for wiring and I will figure out pricing. I have all speakers front and rear, head unit, both tweeters, and all the wiring currently, and can add the sub, amp, and amp wiring if you want if it ends up back with me.

Do you still have the front differential?

I still have the differential, but I honestly have no clue when it will come out of the truck.

Do you have the seat? Id like the driver side leather if you have it.

I still have the seats, I would want to sell both as a pair and don't think I want to try and ship them.

Do you still have the front bumper air duct inserts?

There are pictures of the air ducts in that link above, they need tabs rebuilt, prep, and paint to be usable.

Is this available???? Never replied back!!!!

Must have missed yours, one person is ahead of you on that harness, if they pass I will let you know.

How much for the bumper ducts? I'm in AZ 85210

They are $50 plus shipping which I am guessing would be about $15. You did see the pictures of them right?

The amp and sub in the center console might be available again, let me know what all you need for wiring and I will figure out pricing. I have all speakers front and rear, head unit, both tweeters, and all the wiring currently, and can add the sub, amp, and amp wiring if you want if it ends up back with me.

Well what all does the Bose wiring consist of? Just to make sure I get it all/the right stuff.